Starting up in business can be quite daunting with many different decisions to be made and regulations to follow. We can offer advice and assistance to aid your start up, including:
- Helping you decide how to structure your new business; sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Assisting with company formation and company secretarial responsibilities if appropriate
- Notifying and registering your business with HMRC
- Advising on bookkeeping systems
- Administration of all accounting aspects including bookkeeping, VAT and payroll
- Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns
If you have recently set up your new business we can offer guidance and advice as to what to do next to ensure that nothing is overlooked.
Please contact us for your free no obligation initial consultation to see how we can help your new business.